I had the chance to attend a conference in January titled with Dr. Alan Wolfelt from the Center for Loss and Life Transition. The conference, “Living with Meaning and Purpose,” was created by Dr Wolfelt to help people maximize their natural gifts and strengths.
The conference covered:
- Finding your talents and gifts
- Discovering your passion and calling
- What is your ideal work setting
- What is your capacity for self care
- Discover your vision for your ever evolving purpose
- And finally putting this all together to create a Purposeful Life Plan.
For me, it reaffirmed that I’m doing the work I should be doing. Brian’s Healing Hearts heals the hearts of so many, but it also provides healing for me.
Trust me, it’s taken me a long time!! Over 12 years (or more) because I finally feel I’m where I’m supposed to be in all aspects of my life — in relationships, at home, spiritually, and personally.
I can’t wait to share more about the conference with you and I’m excited for how we will continue to help people living with loss find purpose and meaning as we all continue to heal together.